CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pagina's

dinsdag 2 april 2013

MFTGDT April: Count your buttons...


...and Blessings!

Good evening everyone!
I've got another card to share with you. I'm entering this one for the GDT-challenge from MFT. It will be the last GDT challenge they have, really sad! Enjoyed making those cards! But new things are coming up they say...so....let's wait for that!

This is my card, using PI Cute as a button:

 Some detail:

I used the MME papers again (for a change haha!), from the Collectable series.
Other supplies:
MFT: Button Border, Button Quartet and Mix&Match Banners DieNamics.(wow, no Fishtail Flag Stax this time!! Really hooked on that ones!!)
Some hemp cord and white twine did the rest. I colored my sweet PI with DistressInk refills.

Thank you for coming over!

Love,

2 opmerkingen:

Alina zei

hoi Xandra, wat een leuk idee om de Buttons Border zo te gebruiken, een super mooie kaart! succes met de wedstrijd!
bedankt voor je lieve reacties!
ben je toevallig zaterdag in Zeist? ik zou het leuk vinden om je weer te zien!

g zei

so super adorable! great coloring, fab papers & fun embellies-i just LOVE this card!